Meter Developer Grant Program
- This program is an approval based Grant.
- This program can be leveraged in conjunction with 'Meter TVL Incentive Program'
- This program can be leveraged in conjunction with 'Meter Gas Monetization Program'
The core objective of the Meter Developer Grant program is growth and adoption of Meter Network as a public goods platform.
The key performance indicators that drive the decision-making in providing grant to a project/ recipient are;
- 1.Ability to generate transaction volume on Meter Network
- 2.Ability to attract TVL on Meter Network
- 3.Ability to attract new user to Meter Network
- 4.Fill gap in the current Meter Ecosystem needs
The overall budget for the ‘Meter Developer Grant Program’ is 10 Million USD in its current phase. The funding for the program will be sourced from MTRG reserved for ecosystem and future products (Tokenomics paper).
The overarching goal of the Grant Program is adoption of Meter Network and increase in network activity. We would review any project which fits the overarching goal.
In cognizance of the current state of Meter Ecosystem, Meter Foundation is more inclined to below categories of projects;
- 1.DeFI Protocols (Derivatives, Lending, Stablecoin Solutions, Insurance, Yield Optimizers, Reserve Currency)
- 2.Gaming (P2E, Move to Earn, Metaverse, GameFI etc.)
- 3.NFT (Collections, Mint tooling, Marketplace etc.)
- 4.DEX (AMMs with farms)
- 5.IDO Application
- 6.DAO and DAO Tooling (Voting tools, tokenized gates, investment tools)
- 7.Tooling, Infrastructure and Integrations
Meter Foundation will support any type of deployment through the grant program (New development, Port from Other Network, Fork of established protocol)
Meter foundation is primarily interested in projects that align to the key performance criteria mentioned earlier. Based on our experience, below are the key performance criteria and grant estimates across different categories (detailed above):
If you have not heard from us in 30 days, please reach out to @xiaohanzhu or @sg_meter on Telegram.